1. Trees keep our air supply fresh by absorbing carbon dioxide and producing oxygen. In one year, an acre of trees can absorb as much carbon as is produced by car driven up to 8,700 miles.
2. Trees lower air temperature by evaporate water in their leaves.
3. Tree roots stabilize the soil and prevent erosion.
4. Trees improve water quality by slowing and filtering rain water as well as protecting acquifers and watersheds.
5. Trees provide food and shelter for wildlife.
6. The death of one 70-year old tree would return over three tons of carbon dioxide to the atmosphere.
So "Think Green"... You can make a difference - SAVE THE EARTH -