Friday, July 17, 2009

Chocolate Fudge Cake


8" Chocolate Fudge Cake with Chocolate Ganache. This cake ordered by Cikgu Asiah ( my daughter , Sabrina's class and maths teacher ) Sabrina loves to 'tapau' the cakes to school, which normally I baked a small cake for my kids but only chocolate cake because that's their favourite!
She told them ' my mom bake cakes for orders, visit her blog....' (pandai promote ya) She was delighted when her teacher ordered the cake from her and kept asking me ' mommy when are you going to bake the cake for my teacher...?' Thank you Cikgu Asiah for the order and for being a great teacher !! My adorable Princess Sabrina , thank you so much for promoting ' my little cakes for you' at school and when you are ready Mommy will teach you on how to bake and how to paint ( folk art) ......(of course)

Lilies Cake

Beauty as it is..