Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

8" pound cake in lemon flavour,covered with full fondant...(my 1st cake with full fondant) err... not that easy as what I thought ! But I think not bad at all for a person who never enrolled in any fondant classes before!! Well I'm so excited and nervous , to attend fondant class with one of my fav cake decorators next week....wish me LUCK!



Red velvet cake with French Buttercream ( This is simply the most delicious icing ever, it tastes like vanilla ice-cream!!)



Lemon Pound Cake with Lemon Glaze... This is simple cake but very tasty, I love the smell and love to have it with a cup of hot lemon tea (Too much Lemon huh??) BTW anyone knows what is the different between butter cake and pound cake???




'HAPPY FATHER'S DAY' to Tuan Haji Zakaria , Tuan Haji IR Razali Ismail and Mr Shahizan Razali ( The guy who is crazy bout BMW) may Allah SWT panjangkan umur, murahkan rezeki , dikurniakan anak-anak yang soleh dan solehah ,diberkati dan dirahmati selalu, insyaallah,Amin....


2 comments:

Sheena Razali said...

I wonder whether the owner will notice if I cut off a teeny slice of the red velvet cake. The BMW cake looks really good. I bet the lemon cake tastes heavenly with a dollop of fresh cream and a cup of Lady Grey tea.

my little cakes for you said...

He he he...thank you!!

Lilies Cake

Beauty as it is..